Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy New Year!

Okay..... I'm not doing too well right now with keeping up with this blog.  Nothing new has been happening so I haven't had much to write about.  I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.  David and I spent a quiet Christmas in San Antonio this year.  It was nice and relaxing.   David lost a very dear uncle the week before Christmas so it's kind of been tough for him.  His Uncle John was David's golfing buddy and was a very special man.

I was supposed to have gone to my oncologist last week but wasn't feeling well so had to reschedule. So I'll go next week for my checkup.   We'll probably still have to wait a few months before we do another stomach biopsy, which is fine with me because I'm currently enjoying the break from treatment.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Happy NEw Year too...

Sorry to hear that David los this uncle.

Danielle

my beautiful Harriet

my beautiful Harriet
This is Harriet, my sponsor child through Compassion International. She is 9 and lives in Uganda, Africa. I've been sponsoring her for about 2 years now. She just sent me this photo and said she bought the shoes and stockings in the photo with money I sent her. Please pray for her and her family.