Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sorry I have not written in quite a while. Not much has been happening lately. The last few months have been pretty slow. I had my stomach biopsy this past Monday and am awaiting the results of that. If there is still cancer in my stomach then I'll do some radiation. Since I've done it before it'll be a piece of cake. I'll let everyone know the results as soon as I know them.

Today I got to take my cousin, Brooke, to the doctor. She is due to have a baby on Sunday but we are hoping she has it sooner. She feels like she is about to pop (she's going to have a BIG baby girl) and I want her to have it before Sunday because I'm flying out of town Sunday!! Please say a prayer for her and the baby (Paige). I also got to take her last week to the doctor so that's been my highlight of the last month. My life has become so boring..... I need to start volunteering or substitute teaching.

My best friend from high school, Lisa, got back in touch with me recently. She emailed me out of the blue and it's been a few years since we've seen each other. I can't wait to get together with her to catch up on things. We were cheerleaders together. How time flies....

Sunday I'm flying up to see David's mom for a week (just me, David is staying here). She lives close to Lancaster, Pa. We plan to spend the week shopping and going to lots of Amish craft shops. I can not wait! It's so beautiful up there.

Hope everyone is doing great and I hope all of you moms out there have a wonderful Mother's Day!!


1 comment:

Danielle said...

Have a safe trip in Lancaster. I am actually flying into Pittsburg on Friday and then driving to West Virginia for my nanny's bday party.
Enjoy yuorself and buy lots of nice things to ship home to David to pick up. He-he
You and David are in my thoughts and prayers everyday!!

my beautiful Harriet

my beautiful Harriet
This is Harriet, my sponsor child through Compassion International. She is 9 and lives in Uganda, Africa. I've been sponsoring her for about 2 years now. She just sent me this photo and said she bought the shoes and stockings in the photo with money I sent her. Please pray for her and her family.